menu

Friday, March 11, 2011

Tits deep pow

Soo much pow today, more to come in the next days. Did some treeruns in the morning and headed to the peak as soon as the lift got opened. Had 3 runs at the peak in Whistler Bowl. That's the shit.. untouched pow, freakin' deep and soo nice.

It got really awkward when I did a few turns, couldn't see anything because of the spray and found my self in some kind of small avalanche, it looked like the snow has been sliding upwards, but it was me, going down that fast. After I figured out where I found myself in I just went straight and it was all good. So much fun, such good conditions. Check the pics.

This probably was one of the best days in my life.
Jordan and his brother Adam killing it today, they know every spot in the resort.



Whistler Peak

Good crew on a nice powder day




Choose your line!