menu

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Life stuffed into 3 bags

Things are packed and I'm on the flight to Frankfurt. Bye, bye Hamburg!


Update 1122: chillin at Frankfurt now. Gonna board soon. Hamburg from above was beautiful today. A wonderful last moment but I unfortunately couldn't manage to get a Pic.

Update 0050 CET: After arriving at Vancouver I had to wait in line at the immigration for about an hour. Didn't matter though. I haven't seen many airports, but Vancouver Airport is by far the most beautiful. There is free WiFi EVERYWHERE with perfect connection!! And the people... it is amazing how nice, friendly and caring they are.
Have to wait for 1 1/2 hours now for my bus to Whistler. Gonna be there at 08:30 local time.
Check out the photos!

Vancouver from above. Ain't it beautiful?

Vancouver Airport